- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Marantz Professional PMD-526C CD/Media/Bluetooth Player with Remote
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L40974 000000000 L40974000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Marantz Professional PMD-526C is a highly versatile yet affordable media player that excels in applications where users bring their own devices t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Capable of playing multiple formats.
The Marantz Professional PMD-526C is a highly versatile yet affordable media player that excels in applications where users bring their own devices to the venue. The PMD-526C plays not only CD media but provides Bluetooth connectivity, USB playback, SD card functionality and a 3.5mm AUX input.
Perfect for both advanced individual users and commercial applications, this player features Bluetooth Pairing, Front Panel Lock, Power On Play, direct access to tracks, memory of settings after loss of power, RS-232c control and balanced XLR output. The PMD-526C offers the kind of performance, build quality and versatility that is difficult to find even on competitive units costing several hundreds of dollars more.
Perfect for retail, education, and hotel/conference applications, this player also features pitch control and tempo lock, making it ideal for dance and fitness applications.
- Playback for CDs, USB, SD cards
- 3.5 mm auxiliary input
- Balanced XLR output
- Ideal for retail, hotel and conference applications
- Pitch control and tempo lock
Versatility and reliability—order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.