- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mevo Ethernet Power Adapter
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L77536 000000000 L77536000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Instantly connect your Mevo Start to wired Ethernet network, providing power and reliable connectivity with one single cable. The Mevo Start Ethernet...Click To Read More About This Product
For wired Ethernet connectivity.
Instantly connect your Mevo Start to wired Ethernet network, providing power and reliable connectivity with one single cable. The Mevo Start Ethernet Power Adaptor is an ideal solution for customers wanting a more permanent placement, or physical connection to the internet through an ethernet cable. When connected to a powered router, the Ethernet Adapter also powers the Mevo Start, so no additional cables are needed. If your ethernet connection is not powered, the adaptor includes a USB-C port for an external power source.
- Instantly connect your Mevo Start to wired Ethernet networks
- Reliable data connectivity and power with one single cable to your Mevo Start
- For non-Powered Ethernet routers, adapter has a USB-C charge port that is compatible with most USB-C adapters on the market
Connect your Mevo Start to your Ethernet network. Order your power adapter today.
- Mevo Start Ethernet Power Adapter
- 2-meter angled USB-C extension cable
- IEEE 802.3-2012 compliant, PD Class 0. 802.3af (PoE); Type 1 PD: 37V to 57V operating voltage; Maximum input power: 13W
- USB-C charge port minimum input 5V/2A
- USB-C to Mevo Start - Input (Mevo Start to PoE adapter): 5V/0.5A; Output (PoE adapter to Mevo Start): 5V/1.5A
- USB 2.0, 480 Mbps, between Mevo and Ethernet Power Adapter. USB-C charge port is power only
- Ethernet: 10/100 Mbps
- 1.06" x1.06" x 3.12"