- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Air Bluetooth Wireless Earbuds
Condition 1 - Mint Black
- #K46645 004001000 K46645004001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
As the world's first true wireless headphones to implement carbon nanotube technology, the Air earbuds by crazybaby mark a major industry breakthroug...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Wireless headphones with custom-designed drivers and carbon nanotube diaphragms.
As the world's first true wireless headphones to implement carbon nanotube technology, the Air earbuds by crazybaby mark a major industry breakthrough that results in a comfortable, ergonomic and stylish design boasts outstanding audio performance. Without a wire connecting one earbud to the other, you'll enjoy absolute wireless freedom, so you can run, hike or work out without tangled, bouncing wires or cable noise to get between you and your crystal-clear music.
With an IP66 rating, these innovative earbuds are completely dust-proof, in addition to their ability to resist powerful jets of water. That means you can sweat harder to hit your personal record, and not skip a beat if you get caught in a rain shower on your next run.
But crazybaby didn't just design the Air earbuds for comfort and reliability; these game-changing headphones are built to perform. To that end, crazybaby spent thousands of hours working with audio engineers and world-class acoustic laboratories to develop earbuds with a unique driver design that would immerse the listener with uncompromising sound quality. Air wireless headphones boast customized 5.2 mm drivers, cutting-edge carbon nanotube diaphragms and the latest CSR chips. The result is that the Air's drivers are compact, durable, and deliver ultra-fast responses. In other words, your music will sound the way it was meant to be heard.
The ergonomic design of the crazybaby Air wireless headphones give a level of fit and comfort a cut above the rest, so they fit in your ears securely, no matter what shape your ears are. In fact, crazybaby scanned and analyzed hundreds of ear shapes, using that information to create a variety of sizes to match their findings. Going a step further, they created three different "sport sleeves" for use during strenuous exercise.
In this age of smart phones and other portable, connected devices, you're just as likely to be taking an incoming phone call as you are to be listening to your music. The crazybaby Air headphones have you covered with a double-digital silicon microphone and CVC 8th noise isolation technology. You'll enjoy clear, reliable call quality with efficient background noise reduction.
All of the technology packed into the Air headphones is topped off with cutting-edge Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity, which increases data transmission speed, uses less energy and allows for safer internet access.
The free crazybaby app for iOS and Android gets your Air wireless headphones connected and running in a snap, while also allowing you to set customized EQ parameters to get the precise sound to suit your personal preference.
- Wireless earbud headphones
- Includes on-the-go charging pod
- Bluetooth 4.2 technology
- Custom drivers with carbon nanotube diaphragms
- Water-resistant design with IP66 rating
Experience true wireless freedom and unparalleled sound—order today.
- Ear coupling: In-ear
- Operating principle: Closed
- Primary application: General listening
- Secondary application: Home use
- Frequency response: 8Hz – 24kHz
- SPL: 101 dB
- Driver size: 5.2 mm
- Noise cancelling: No
- Weight: 0.14 oz.
- Cable type: Not applicable
- Cable Length: Not applicable
- Connector: Not applicable
- Built-in mic: Yes
- Bluetooth connectivity: Yes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.