- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cruiser Record Player
Condition 1 - Mint Black
- Write a Review
- J44356 004001000 J44356004001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This lightweight 3-speed record player is built into a charming suitcase-style shell; it's easy to use and a delight to hear. Listen to its built-in ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Lightweight, suitcase-style record player.
This lightweight 3-speed record player is built into a charming suitcase-style shell; it's easy to use and a delight to hear. Listen to its built-in speakers or use its headphone jack. Choose turquoise or black from the drop down menu.
- Belt-driven turntable mechanism
- Manual return tone arm
- Plays 3 speeds - 33-1/3, 45 And 78 RPM records
- Dynamic full-range stereo speakers
- AC power adapter
- Portable turntable
- RCA audio out
- Headphone jack
- Portable audio ready-simply plug in your portable audio device or MP3 player
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.