- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
104 Reference Monitor Pair
Condition 2 - Blemished Regular 190839702012
- L48304 005000001 L48304005000001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
JBL 104 compact, full-range, powered reference monitors draw from seven decades of JBL Professional engineering to deliver an exceptionally honest an...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Compact 4.5" drivers with full-range sound performance.
JBL 104 compact, full-range, powered reference monitors draw from seven decades of JBL Professional engineering to deliver an exceptionally honest and accurate sonic representation of your mix. Ideal for home recording enthusiasts, podcasters and video producers, as well as professionals seeking accurate portable reference monitors, JBL 104s combine powerful 4.5-inch (118mm) low-frequency drivers with coaxial .75-inch (19mm) soft-dome tweeters, potent 60-watt amplification and innovative acoustic design to provide exceptional imaging, neutral frequency response and crisp detail in JBL's smallest, most affordable reference monitor yet. With their sleek, elegant design and compact form factor, they’ll make a stunning statement in any home or pro studio while conserving valuable workspace. Creative professionals and music lovers alike can count on the JBL 104 to deliver a reliable sonic reference and an enjoyable listening experience, at an attractive price point.
- Coaxial 4.5" LF driver and .75" soft-dome HF driver
- Contoured low-frequency port
- Integrated 60W Class-D power amplifier; 30 watts distributed to each speaker
- Three sets of inputs for professional equipment, personal music players and consumer products
- Acoustically optimized for desktop placement
- Front-panel volume control
- Front-panel headphone jack with speaker mute feature
Perfect for home and project studios. Order a pair of JBL 104 today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.