- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pioneer X-EM26 10W Bluetooth Wireless Music System
- Write a Review
- L01122 000000000 L01122000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Better sound and more versatility than a traditional Bluetooth speaker; thanks to the full range speakers, and playback options from CD, front USB, F...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A remote-controlled micro system that supports all your favorite music technology.
Better sound and more versatility than a traditional Bluetooth speaker; thanks to the full range speakers, and playback options from CD, front USB, FM Radio, or Bluetooth. Customize the sound to your taste, from boosting the low-frequencies with the P.BASS function, or choose from the five EQ presets. It’s compact and modern design makes it a versatile fit for most rooms.
- CD/USB/FM/Audio In/Bluetooth
- Power Output: 10 W (1 kHz, 10 % THD, 8 ohms)
- 7.6 cm Full Range Speaker Unit
- Built-in Bluetooth
Call or click to order.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.