Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
PreSonus Eris E3.5 BT Active Media Reference Monitors With Bluetooth wirelesstrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
PreSonus Eris E3.5 BT Active Media Reference Monitors With Bluetooth wireless
Frequently bought together
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Full, balanced sound with convenient Bluetooth connectivity.
Designed for a clean overall sound, smooth high end and a wide sweet spot, the Eris E3.5 BT monitors utilize a woven composite low-frequency driver. The weave and nature of the Eris E3.5 BT’s 3.5" woofer result in tight bass that you can feel, as well as cleaner overall sound. The 1" silk-dome tweeter produces a smooth and refined sound, accurately reproducing transients and high frequencies. The tweeter is designed to radiate sound with a fairly wide pattern, creating a large optimal listening area, or “sweet spot,” so you can move around and still hear an accurate stereo image. With 25 watts of onboard power per side, the Eris BT-series monitor speakers pack a serious punch, while still delivering clear, accurate audio. With four different types of audio inputs, it’s easy to feed audio to your Eris E3.5 BT monitors from almost any source.
Fast, reliable, stereo Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity lets you go wireless, streaming sound from a smartphone, tablet, laptop or other Bluetooth source. When you want a wired connection—say, from a computer, turntable, TV or other line-level source—the Eris E3.5 BT has you covered, with rear-panel, left and right 1/4" TRS and RCA inputs and front-panel 1/8" stereo inputs. A loud, clear, front-panel headphone amplifier lets you work and play in stealth mode, without disturbing neighbors or housemates.
- 3.5" woven-composite, low frequency transducer
- 1" (25 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high frequency transducer
- 50W (25W/side) Class-AB amplification
- Bluetooth 5.0 wireless stereo input
- RCA and 1/4" balanced TRS rear-panel inputs
- Front-panel 1/8" stereo AUX In for use with mobile audio devices
- Integrated headphone amplifier with front-panel stereo 1/8" jack
- High- and low-frequency controls let you fine tune the speaker’s response
- Front-panel Volume control
- Rear-firing, round bass-reflex port
- Includes Studio One Prime and Studio Magic, a suite of over $1,000 USD worth of music production software
Order the Eris E3.5 reference monitors with Bluetooth today.
Eris E3.5 BT Active Media Reference Monitors With Bluetooth wireless Specifications:Inputs
- Bluetooth 5.0
- 1 Stereo 1/8"
- 2 Balanced 1/4” TRS
- 2 Unbalanced RCA
- Frequency Response: 80Hz–20kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.8kHz
- Amplifier Power: 25W/speaker
- LF Driver: 3.5"
- HF Driver: 1” silk dome
- Peak SPL (@ 1 meter): 100dB
- Input Impedance: 10 kohl
- Volume Range: A-type taper
- MF Control: Variable (-6 to +6dB, center 100Hz)
- HF Control: Variable (-6 to +6dB, center 10kHz)
- RF interference
- Output-current limiting
- Turn-on/off transient
- Subsonic filter
- External mains fuse
- 100-120V ~50/60Hz or 220-240V ~50/60Hz
- Vinyl-laminated, medium-density fiberboard
- Width: 5.6"
- Depth: 6.4"
- Height: 8.3"
- Weight (per pair): 6.4 lb.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.