- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Urbanears Baggen Bluetooth Speaker
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #K45428 000006000 K45428000006000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Urbanears' Baggen Bluetooth speaker offers big, well-balanced sound, with a deep bass and a generous frequency range. Perfect for larger spaces like ...Click To Read More About This Product
Stylish Bluetooth speaker with analog audio input.
Urbanears' Baggen Bluetooth speaker offers big, well-balanced sound, with a deep bass and a generous frequency range. Perfect for larger spaces like living rooms, patios, and open-floor-plan homes.
Connect to your favorite music streaming services with Bluetooth, or connect them via their audio terminals to your turntable or other media player.
Save up to 7 of your favorite playlists or radio stations to suit your current mood or to adapt to it once it changes. Combine two or more Connected Speakers to create your own multi-room audio system. Play a different mood in each room or set up a synchronized playdate.
Rather than opt for menus and touch screens, the Baggen design offers a real, tactile experience. Navigate your music the new-old fashioned way with a simple twist and a push.
- Bluetooth connectivity and audio inputs
- Great quality sound
- Attractive finishes
- Connected app lets you operate system remotely
A perfect portable system or for multi-room installation.
- USB output for charging: 5 VDC, 1 A
- Audio interfaces: AUX: 3.5 mm stereo jack, Bluetooth: Classic + Low Energy 4.2 AVRCP + A2DP, Wi-Fi: WPA2, 802.11b/g/n/ac 2.4 GHz/5 GHz with diversity
- Audio power output: 60 W
- Weight: 6.6 kg
- Size: 301 x 301 mm
- Max peak power consumption: 100 W
- Power saver mode: 1.6 W
- Drivers: Two 2.5 in. full-range, one 5.25 in. woofer
- Amplifiers: 3 Class-D
- SPL frequency range: 35Hz-19kHz +/- 3dB
- Mains input voltage: 100–240 V, 50–60 Hz
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.