- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
A&F Drum Co A&Fers Bell Series Steel Snare Drum
14 x 4 in.
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L71444 000001000 L71444000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Built to order by A&F Drum Co. in Austin, Texas, the A&F Bell Series snare drums are constructed entirely from raw metal, from the shell to t...Click To Read More About This Product
Custom-made steel snare drum with brass hardware and genuine patina finish
Built to order by A&F Drum Co. in Austin, Texas, the A&F Bell Series snare drums are constructed entirely from raw metal, from the shell to the hardware and custom badge. This specific drum is made from a thin 4.8 mm steel shell, which is rolled and welded by hand to ensure that it resonates freely and evenly. The high, un-flanged brass hoops are secured with vintage brass claw hooks and lugs, and the entire product is treated with a special formula to jump-start the natural patina process. As a result, no two of these snares will look exactly alike.
Each drum weighs 20+ pounds and comes fitted with A&F-branded Remo Ambassador heads.
- Custom raw steel snare drum with vintage-style brass hardware
- Developed with Grammy-winning producer and musician Greg Wells
- 4.8 mm thin shell for wide open resonance
- High brass hoops with throwback claw hooks and double-row lugs
- Shell and hardware treated with formula to accelerate patina finish
- A&F-branded Remo Ambassador heads
- Weighs over 20 pounds
- Snare size: 14x4"
- Total pieces: 1
- Shell material: Steel
- Shell thickness (mm): 4.8
- Hardware material: Brass
- Hoop type: Brass
- Lugs: Proprietary
- Heads: Branded
- Finish type: Patina
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.