- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
A&F Drum Co Antique White Maple 3-Piece Drum Shell Pack
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L71609 000000000 L71609000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Built to order at the A&F factory in Austin, Texas, this Antique White 3-piece shell pack features super low, warm tones courtesy of thin maple s...Click To Read More About This Product
Throwback maple shell pack with rounded bearing edges and raw brass hardware
Built to order at the A&F factory in Austin, Texas, this Antique White 3-piece shell pack features super low, warm tones courtesy of thin maple shells and old-school "baseball bat" bearing edges. In contrast to the usual sharp and narrow edges of modern drums, this hand-carved rounded edge mimics the fat bearing edges of vintage drums, creating the distinctive punchy sound to go with this drum's throwback looks. To let the thin wood shell resonate freely, this model features no interior reinforcement rings. This rack tom, floor tom and kick drum complete the custom vintage look with tall wood hoops, single-point raw brass tube lugs and a bright white color.
Cymbals and hardware not included. Matching snare drum sold separately.
- 3-piece maple shell pack with rack tom, floor tom and bass drum
- Rounded "baseball bat" bearing edges for vintage sound
- Raw brass hardware includes single-point tube lugs
- High wood hoops for extra-punchy rimshots
- Lack of reinforcement rings allows shells to resonate
- Simple white look for a muted throwback style
A throwback kit built by hand for authentic vintage sound. Order now.
- Bass drum(s): 24x10"
- Tom(s): 13x8"
- Floor tom(s): 16x14"
- Total pieces: 3
- Shell material: Maple
- Bearing edge: Rounded
- Material: Brass
- Mounts: Traditional
- Hoops: Wood
- Lugs: Tube
- Heads: Branded
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.