- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
A&F Drum Co Royal Brass 3-Piece Shell Pack
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L71360 000000000 L71360000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A&F hand-builds all their Royal drum shell packs from lightweight brass, including the shells, lugs, hoops and hardware. They painstakingly cut, ...Click To Read More About This Product
Custom drum shell pack with all-brass construction, vintage design and genuine patina finish
A&F hand-builds all their Royal drum shell packs from lightweight brass, including the shells, lugs, hoops and hardware. They painstakingly cut, roll and sand their shells with care at the factory in Austin, Texas, then treat them with a patented oxidizing formula to jump-start the natural patina process, making each drum a work of art as unique as the drummer who plays it. The vintage-style tom and bass drums in this shell pack are designed to tune lower than their size normally would, making for a perfect punch, warmth and attack that is extremely microphone-friendly. Each drum is fitted with Remo Ambassador heads, and optional upgrades include custom walnut wood hoops and hand engraving.
Cymbals, hardware and snare sold separately.
- Custom brass shell pack includes 22" kick, 13" tom and 16" floor tom
- All shells and hardware handmade from brass in vintage style
- Special oxidizing formula speeds natural patina process for aged look
- Designed to tune extra low, making for a warm, microphone-friendly tone
- Remo Ambassador heads included
- Upgrade options include walnut hoops and hand engraving
- Bass drum(s): 22x14"
- Tom(s): 13x8"
- Floor tom(s): 16x14"
- Total pieces: 3
- Shell material: Brass
- Construction: Solid
- Bearing edge: 45°
- Material: Brass
- Hoops: Brass or Wood
- Lugs: Tube
- Heads: Branded
- Finish type: Patina
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.