- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alesis Dual-Zone Mesh Pad
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- Product L20990
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The innovative Alesis 8" dual-zone mesh head drum pad (U.S. Patent 9,424,827) delivers an incredibly realistic drumming experience. Nothing duplicate...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Real acoustic tom feel for your electronic kit.
The innovative Alesis 8" dual-zone mesh head drum pad (U.S. Patent 9,424,827) delivers an incredibly realistic drumming experience. Nothing duplicates the feel of acoustic drums like Alesis Mesh. The tension of the mesh head can be adjusted with a standard drum key and there is a sensitivity knob for fine-tuning to perfectly match your playing style. This mesh pad is velocity-sensitive and ultra-quiet, perfect for late night practice and is compatible with most Electronic Drum Modules.
- Add-on solution for virtually any existing electronic drum module
- Dual-zone Mesh head duplicates feel of acoustic drum (Patent Pending)
- Velocity-sensitive for superior dynamics
- Head tension adjusts with standard drum key
- Includes L-arm, clamp and connection cable
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.