- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alesis Strike Kit
- Write a Review
- J45426 000000000 J45426000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Strike Kit from Alesis combines the feel and familiarity of acoustic drums combined with the versatility and capability of the best electronic dr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An electronic kit with full-size shells, cymbals and more.
The Strike Kit from Alesis combines the feel and familiarity of acoustic drums combined with the versatility and capability of the best electronic drums. These are the perfect drums to move beyond the limitations of a conventional acoustic set, without giving anything up. Featuring large dual-hoop pads with mesh heads and patented sensitivity adjustment knobs, Strike’s premium wood shell drums come in standard acoustic drum sizes (14 in. snare, 8-10-12 in. toms and 14 in. kick), so you’ll instantly feel at home when you sit behind them.
Strike cymbals—16 in. 3-zone ride, 14 in. crash w/choke and 12 in. hi-hat— are also an exciting step forward. They feel spectacularly realistic: a perfect blend of feel, control and bounce. They offer a larger bell area for enhanced playability, along with a cool “hammered look.”
The Strike Performance Drum Module has a sound library with 100 drum kits made from over 1600 multi sampled instruments. The module has on-board sampling capability, SD card storage, and USB/MIDI connectivity, which you can use in conjunction with your favorite music production software as well as the powerful new Strike Software Editor. Its 4.3-inch color LED screen displays all your settings and choices at a quick glance.
- Strike performance drum module with 4.3 full-color LCD screen and individual outputs
- All new sounds, 100 kits and over 1600 multi-sampled instruments
- 8GB SD card included for storing user kits
- Large dual-hoop pads with wood shells, and adjustable mesh heads
- 14 in. Kick, 14 in. snare, 8,10,12 in. toms
- 16 in. triple-zone ride cymbal, 14 in. crash cymbal, and 12 in. moveable hi-hat
- Premium 4-post chrome rack
- Software editor for creating custom kits/instruments,and importing .wav files
Call or click to order today!
- Tom pad(s): 3
- Cymbal pad(s): 3
- Snare pad: 1
- Kick pad: 1
- Total pads: 8
- Country of origin: China
- Display type: LCD
- Drum kits: 100
- Sounds: 1,600
- Effects: Info not available
- Trigger inputs: 9
- Line input: Yes
- Headphone jack: Yes
- USB: Yes
- MP3: Info Not Available
- MIDI: Yes
- Training functions: Yes
- Click: Yes
- Memory: 8GB
- Pad material: Mesh
- Hoop material: Rubber
- Zones: Multiple
- Tom pad size: Multiple
- Snare pad size: 14 in.
- Rack material: Steel
- Hardware pieces: 4
- Kick pedal: No
- Throne: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.