- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Aquarian onHEAD Portable Electronic Drumsurface Bundle Pak
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J02940 000004000 J02940000004000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Aquarian's advanced inHEAD FSR triggering technology, combined with the proprietary "Nu-Bounce" playing surface material, produces an E-Drum pad that...Click To Read More About This Product
The onHEAD PED turns any acoustic drum or flat surface into an amazingly quiet, yet expressive electronic drum pad.
Aquarian's advanced inHEAD FSR triggering technology, combined with the proprietary "Nu-Bounce" playing surface material, produces an E-Drum pad that feels natural and fun to play. The onHEAD is made to plug into an Aquarian inBOX (required) and most current popular electronic drum modules. No extensive trigger adjustment needed.
There are no worries about "crosstalk" or false triggering thanks to the proprietary FSR sensor developed by Aquarian Drumheads and Miditronix. The FSR surface reacts to pressure, not vibration like other electronic drum pads. The FSR onHEAD PED allows the drummer to create a professional E-Kit with no boundaries. The onHEAD is also available in a bundle pack that includes the inBOX.
The onHEAD EBD turns your acoustic bass drum into a versatile and accurate electronic hybrid bass drum. Perfect for both low volume acoustic situations and high performance triggering applications. 4 EBD installation clips are included as well.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.