- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Barton Drums Essential Maple 3-Piece Shell Pack with 20 in. Bass Drum
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L76052 000003000 L76052000003000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Barton Essential maple 3-piece shell packs are all about quality and simplicity. No flashy gimmicks, no tired formulas bought from third-party manufa...Click To Read More About This Product
A premium maple shell pack that has its priorities in order
Barton Essential maple 3-piece shell packs are all about quality and simplicity. No flashy gimmicks, no tired formulas bought from third-party manufacturers—Barton makes every shell from scratch. The process starts with 7 plies of 100% maple, for that big, classic American drum sound. The one-up, one-down 12/14/20” sizes are great for jazz and funk players, but these drums can also be tuned down for a booming Rock sound. Barton cuts the bearing edges to 45° on the inside with a rounded outside, for a perfect mix of wood tone and sharp attack. Each drum is then fitted with classic-style lugs, quality hardware and a beautiful lacquer finish applied by hand. That’s it. No unnecessary add-ons, no bells and whistles to push the price tag higher. Barton believes everyone should be able to afford quality maple drums—and with the Essential series, they’re putting that belief into action.
Hardware, cymbals and snare sold separately.
- 3-piece maple shell pack in versatile “fusion” configuration
- 7-ply maple shells crafted from scratch and cut with 45° inner bearing edges
- Hardware includes classic Bread and Butter lugs and 2.3 mm triple-flange hoops
- Range of hand-applied lacquer finishes
- Cymbals, hardware and snare not included
A premium maple shell pack that doesn’t waste your money on gimmicks. Order now.
- Bass drum(s): 20 x 14 in.
- Tom(s): 12 x 7 in.
- Floor tom(s): 14 x 14 in.
- Total pieces: 3
- Shell material: Maple
- Construction: 7-Ply
- Bearing edge: 45°
- Material: Steel
- Mounts: Traditional
- Hoops: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Single-row
- Heads: Factory
- Finish type: Multiple
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.