- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Black Swamp Percussion Dynamicx Sterling Series Series Snare Drum
14x6.5 in. Cocobolo Unibody
- Write a Review
- J28188 000001001 J28188000001001
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Dymanicx Series snare drums by Black Swamp Percussion were designed for discerning players who are looking for an exquisitely crafted drum with an im...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Discover the unique, pure dynamics of solid-shelled drum tone.
Dymanicx Series snare drums by Black Swamp Percussion were designed for discerning players who are looking for an exquisitely crafted drum with an impressive voice. Unibody snare shells feature hand-picked lumber that is bent and machined in house. The versatility, body and dynamic range of their solid shell drums is unparalleled. Black Swamp Percussion solid shells are handcrafted at their Holland, Michigan facility.
The Sterling Series drums are finished with a beautiful satin finish and inlaid with a micro inlay of Sterling Silver plated twisted wire. They also feature Black Swamp Percussion's proprietary hardware that is classy, functional, and durable. Die-cast hoops stay in tune longer, and focus the drum's sound for projection and tone preferred by many orchestral percussionists. The RCK throwoff, Arch Lugs, and Dynamicx 20 strand wires were designed to work together both visually and sonically.
Snare Size: 14" x 6-1/2"
Total Pieces: 1
Case or Bag: Not Applicable
Stand: Not Applicable
Shell Material: Maple
Shell Construction: Solid
Shell Thickness (mm): Info Not Available
Bearing Edge: 45
Reinforcement Ring: No
Hardware Material: Steel
Hoop Type: Die-cast
Internal muffler: No
Snares: Steel Carbon
Finish Type: Satin
Country of Origin: United States
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.