- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bosphorus Cymbals Turk Fx Crash with 18 Holes
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L25272 000002000 L25272000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Bosphorus Turk FX Crash with 18 Holes has symmetrically placed geometric holes to give this crash a trashy, raw attack with a very quick decay. I...Click To Read More About This Product
A traditionally made crash with a modern, rapid decay.
The Bosphorus Turk FX Crash with 18 Holes has symmetrically placed geometric holes to give this crash a trashy, raw attack with a very quick decay. It has a soft, buttery feeling with a loud, penetrating and sparkling spread in a fairly narrow range.
These 100% handmade cymbals are crafted of traditionally casted Turkish bronze. Completely unlathed for a very dry sound with pronounced stick articulation. Visually stunning with straight-from-the-oven coloration. This series speaks with raw attitude and earthly passion.
- Quantity: 1
- Type: Crash
- Sizes (in): Multiple
- Material: Cast alloy
- Hammering: Hand
- Lathing: None
- Cymbal weight: Medium thin
- Bell: Standard
- Finish: Natural
- Country of origin: Turkey
- Added value: No
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.