- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
British Drum Co. iTAP Portable Percussion Instrument
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L48923 000000000 L48923000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The iTAP is a small, portable, acoustic, professional percussion instrument that is designed for all genres of music as well being suitable for educa...Click To Read More About This Product
A new, exciting percussion piece from British Drum Co.
The iTAP is a small, portable, acoustic, professional percussion instrument that is designed for all genres of music as well being suitable for educational and therapy work.
100% designed and made in Britain the iTAP is the same size as a sheet of A4 paper and only 12 mm thick, which makes it perfect for shops to store and post.
The playing surface is made from the same grade A birch ply as our Legend Series drums and features a high density acoustic back; giving the iTAP a very sensitive playing surface that can be played with hands, brushes or even Hot Rods.
If you wish to play the iTAP in a standing position then our separate iTAP Mount is available which fits all standard cymbal stands.
The iTAP can be played as a single percussion instrument as well as groups such as traditional marching and pipe band drumming - flexible for every musical setting.
- Portable, compact percussion instrument
- Crafted from Grade A birch with a high density acoustic back
- Can be played individually or in groups like marching or pipe band drumming
- Playable with hands, brushes or even Hot Rods
- Made in Great Britain
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 11.8 x 8.3 x 0.5" (30 x 21 x 1.2 cm)
- Can be mounted to cymbal stand with separate iTAP Base mount (sold separately)
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.