- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Crush Drums & Percussion Sublime ST Maple 3-Piece Shell Pack with 22 in. Bass Drum
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L50395 000001000 L50395000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The newest version of the Sublime Maple series, the Sublime ST Maple 3-Piece shell pack is here and Crush Drums are sure they will satisfy your appet...Click To Read More About This Product
Crush's high-end maple shells and looks will have you falling in love with their sound and price.
The newest version of the Sublime Maple series, the Sublime ST Maple 3-Piece shell pack is here and Crush Drums are sure they will satisfy your appetite for beauty, quality craftsmanship and sonic superiority. For the ST Series, the flagship Sublime Maple series undergo a specialized 4-step painting process to produce three stunning and unique finishes. These finishes may be unlike anything you have ever seen, but the beauty of these drums is definitely beyond skin deep.
The shells are crafted from 100% North American maple and are finished with Sublime hardware fittings to ensure that each drum produces the warm, fat tones you expect from a high-end maple shell. As is standard with the Sublime series, bearing edges are selected based on the drum type and size to optimize the sound from each shell. Proven time and time again in reviews, in the studio and on stage with some of today’s top artists, the Sublime Maple series has continued to exceed the expectations of the most selective drummers. So pull up a throne and give them a try.
Hoop Saver Claws
Modern classic designed die cast claws featuring protruding gaskets that protect your finishes.
4-Point suspension spanning four lugs. Allows for tighter fits and increased resonance while keeping your toms exactly where you want them.
Mini Bridge Lugs
Minimalistic low mass design reduces shell contact allowing your drums to sound deeper and more resonant.
Mating Memory Locks
Mating Memory Locks allow for super fast set up and are integrated into the bracket for a design that is visually stunning and extremely functional.
Two Position Spurs
Heavy duty cast fitting which feature two points for faster setup and increased durability.
Hybrid Snare Wires
Carbon Steel and Brass snare wires combine for superior sizzle and an alligator strength bite.
- 22 in. bass drum, 12x8 in. tom and 16x14 in. floor tom
- North American Maple shells
- 6-ply bass drum with a double 45º bearing edge on the batter side and a fully rounded bearing edge on the resonant side
- 6-ply (5.4 mm) toms with double 45º bearing edges w/ slightly rounded outer edge
- 6-ply snare drum with single 45º bearing edges
- 2.3 mm tom hoops
- Removable inserts in the tom brackets (allowing use of multiple sized tom arms 10.5 mm to 12.5 mm)
- Chrome plated hardware
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.