- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ddrum d2 Player 5-Piece with Hardware and Cymbals
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J46184 000002000 J46184000002000
6-Month* financing available.
For the beginner, looking for the basics, and a little more. The D2 includes shallow toms, in a contemporary size configuration.The D2 includes every...Click To Read More About This Product
For the beginner looking for the basics—and more.
For the beginner, looking for the basics, and a little more. The D2 includes shallow toms, in a contemporary size configuration.
The D2 includes everything you need to play right out of the box. The D2P Drum Set is the perfect kit for the future rock star. This 5-piece shell back features 6-ply basswood shells (8-ply) kick with hardware, cymbals and even a set of sticks to get you playing in no time.
- Bass drum(s): 22 x 18 in.
- Tom(s): 10 x 7, 12 x 8 in.
- Floor tom(s): 16 x 14 in.
- Snare: 14 x 5-1/2 in.
- Total pieces: 5
- Cymbals: Included
- Total cymbals: 3
- Hardware: Yes
- Bass pedal: Yes
- Hi-hat stand: Yes
- Boom stand: Yes
- Straight stand: Not Applicable
- Throne: Not Applicable
- Hardware pieces: 3
- Shell material: Basswood
- Construction: 6-Ply
- Thickness (mm): Info Not Available
- Bearing edge: 45°
- Material: Steel
- Mounts: Tri holder bass drum mount
- Hoops: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Low-mass
- Heads: Factory
- Finish type: Wrap
- Origin country: China
A cut above the rest! Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.