- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ddrum Dios Maple Snare
13 x 7 in. Satin Black
- Write a Review
- #L19509 000001003 L19509000001003
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Dios Maple snare is crafted from 100% North American maple for a warm cutting tone. Its 13x7" or 14x6.5" 8-ply maple shells are versatile enough ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Thick throaty projection and plenty of warmth for any backbeat.
The Dios Maple snare is crafted from 100% North American maple for a warm cutting tone. Its 13x7" or 14x6.5" 8-ply maple shells are versatile enough for any musical setting, whether you need to project through a massive rock band or lay back in a quieter pop setting. It features a lever throw off, Evans drum heads, 10 double-sided tube lugs and 2.3 mm triple-flanged hoops.
- 8-ply North American maple shell
- Lever Throw off
- 10 double-sided tube lugs
- 2.3 mm triple-flanged hoops
- Evans drum heads included
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.