- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ddrum Dios Maple Striped Lacquer Snare Drum
14 x 6.5 in. Natural Maple Lacquer
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L15547 000001001 L15547000001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Dios Zebra Maple Striped is ddrum's most premium maple snare drum. This 8-ply 8mm thick drum comes fitted with die cast hoops and full-shell bull...Click To Read More About This Product
A sharp sounding snare that projects to help you stand out from the herd.
The Dios Zebra Maple Striped is ddrum's most premium maple snare drum. This 8-ply 8mm thick drum comes fitted with die cast hoops and full-shell bullet tube lugs. The maple shell combined with the thicker design provides superior cut, while retaining all the woody overtones you love in a maple shell.
- 14x6.5" North American maple shell
- 8-ply 8 mm thick
- Multi layered lacquer finish
- Die cast hoops
- 10 Classic ddrum double sided tube lugs
- ddrum by Evans heads included
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.