- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ddrum Journeyman2 Series Player 5-piece Drum Kit with 22 in. Bass Drum
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J26514 000001000 J26514000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Journeyman's range of choices begins at a very solid square one with ddrum's Player configuration. The toms pitch spread is pleasingly wide and usabl...Click To Read More About This Product
Maximum versatility, tremendous value.
Journeyman's range of choices begins at a very solid square one with ddrum's Player configuration. The toms pitch spread is pleasingly wide and usable. Combined with this street sweeper of a bass drum, and a snare drum that cracks with authority, you can't go wrong! The shells are crafted from blended birch and basswood for focused tone and satisfying low end. The black hardware is powder-coated and die-cast hybrid lugs ensure a reliable tune.
Experience Journeyman while you can. Cymbals sold separately.
- Bass drum(s): 22" x 18"
- Tom(s): 10" x 7", 12" x 8"
- Floor tom(s): 16" x 14"
- Snare: 13" x 7"
- Total pieces: 5
- Cymbals: Not Applicable
- Total cymbals: 0
- Hardware: Yes
- Bass pedal(s): Yes
- Hi-hat stand: Yes
- Boom stand(s): Yes
- Straight stand(s): Yes
- Throne: Not Applicable
- Hardware pieces: 5
- Shell material: Blended
- Construction: Multi-ply
- Thickness (mm): Info Not Available
- Bearing edge: 45
- Material: Steel
- Mounts: Traditional
- Hoops: Info Not Available
- Lugs: Standard
- Heads: Factory
- Finish type: Wrap
- Origin country: China
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.