- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ddrum MAX Series 3-Piece Maple Alder Drum Set
- Write a Review
- Product J44222
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Spinning out of the popular 10th Anniversary drum set, ddrum’s Max Series pairs the dark tone and focus of alder with the cut, sustain and presence o...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A true triumph in drum tone.
Spinning out of the popular 10th Anniversary drum set, ddrum’s Max Series pairs the dark tone and focus of alder with the cut, sustain and presence of maple. The 6-ply shells (8-ply kick) of the Max Series achieve near perfect pitch and sustain, through the entire tuning range. Alder provides a natural separation between each note in the drum set arsenal, allowing every drum size to sit perfectly in the mix—whether live or in studio.
The drums feature ddrum’s integrated FixtPitch mounting hardware on toms and solid brass tube lugs on toms and bass drums. The triple-flange counter hoops are 2.3 mm and the drums are fitted with Evans heads. The bass drum also offers Resolift isolators and all of the shell hardware is plated in black nickel.
- Bass Drum(s): 22 x 18 in.
- Tom(s): 12 x 8 in.
- Floor Tom(s): 16 x 14 in.
- Snare: Not Applicable
- Total Pieces: 3
- Hardware: Not Applicable
- Cymbals: Not Applicable
- Shell Material: Blended
- Construction: 6-Ply
- Thickness (mm): Info Not Available
- Bearing Edge: Multiple
- Reinforcement Ring: Not Applicable
- Material: Black Nickel
- Mounts: Suspended
- Hoops: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Tube
- Heads: Branded
- Finish Type: Multiple
- Country of Origin: China
Take your tone...to the max!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.