- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ddrum Red Shot Bass Drum Trigger
- Write a Review
- 442392 000000000 442392000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ddrum Red Shot Bass Drum Trigger detects dynamics in a very realistic way, thanks to the patented transducer solution-a must for any drummer. ddr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The perfect low-cost trigger for the demanding drummer!
The ddrum Red Shot Bass Drum Trigger detects dynamics in a very realistic way, thanks to the patented transducer solution-a must for any drummer. ddrum Red Shot triggers use a specially designed transducer that is softly pressed against the drumhead to prevent any damping effect. And Red Shot triggers are extremely easy to use and mount: just remove one tension screw, apply the trigger, and put the screw back on again. No adhesive required. Features a 1/4" jack for connection to a ddrumAT, ddrum3, or ddrum4 sound module.
- Patented transducer solution detects dynamics in a very realistic way
- Specially designed transducer is softly pressed against drumhead to prevent damping
- Easy to use and mount with no adhesive
- 1/4" jack for connection to a ddrumAT, ddrum3, or ddrum4 sound module
You want it? You need it? You got it! Buy today and save.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.