- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ddrum Reflex Series 5-Piece Shell Pack
- Write a Review
- Product J44231
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Two stunning new finishes make up the drums ddrum's Reflex Series. Their tried and true alder shell featuring black powder coated hardware, in either...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Ready for the road or whatever else you can throw at it.
Two stunning new finishes make up the drums ddrum's Reflex Series. Their tried and true alder shell featuring black powder coated hardware, in either radiant red sparkle or exotic burl. Both wrap finishes are applied perfectly, providing a great blend of amazing looks and road-worthy sturdiness. Both finishes are available in the Player configuration with select add on drums. Reflex: experience Aldertone!
Reflex Series shells are built using 100% alder plies—a sonorous hardwood ddrum was originally responsible for pioneering as a relevant drum shell material. Alder produces a rich, naturally balanced tone with an emphasis on mid and low frequencies that provides both pristine clarity and versatile tuning options. Reflex Series drums also feature ddrum’s Isolift™ and Fixpitch™ patented shell hardware for unhindered sound and projection.
- Bass Drum(s): 22 x 18 in.
- Tom(s): 10 x 7, 12 x 8 in.
- Floor Tom(s): 16 x 14 in.
- Snare: 14 x 5-1/2 in.
- Total Pieces: 5
- Hardware: Not included
- Cymbals: Not included
- Shell Material: Alder
- Construction: 6-Ply
- Thickness (mm): Info Not Available
- Bearing Edge: 45°
- Reinforcement Ring: Not Applicable
- Material: Steel
- Mounts: Suspended
- Hoops: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Low-Mass
- Heads: Factory
- Finish Type: Multiple
- Country of Origin: Taiwan
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.