- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ddrum Snare Trigger
- Write a Review
- 442193 000000000 442193000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ddrum Pro Acoustic Snare Trigger has a separate sensor for the rim. The Snare Trigger can also be used on toms. ddrum Pro Acoustic triggers boast...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Superior trigger technology from the folks who know drum electronics.
The ddrum Pro Acoustic Snare Trigger has a separate sensor for the rim. The Snare Trigger can also be used on toms. ddrum Pro Acoustic triggers boast a very sturdy mechanical housing, and an XLR jack for safe connection to the sound module. They can be mounted anywhere around the hoop.
With their superb tracking ability, ddrum triggers set a new standard of drum trigger mechanics. With absolutely no adhesives required, the ddrum triggers clamp onto the sides of standard drum hoops.
The specially designed transducer is softly pressed against the drumhead. The advantages are obvious; you can change drum heads over and over without damaging the transducer, the metal casing protects the trigger from accidental drum hits and the ultra-light pressure of the transducer against the head prevents any "damping" effect.
- Separate sensor for the rim
- Playing dynamics are recognized in a "natural way," allowing for a realistic dynamic response across the entire drumhead (from the center of the head to the rim)
- Double triggering problems are reduced
- The special design trigger reduces cross-talk problems
- Together with ddrum sound modules, cross talk and double triggering are totally eliminated. No muffling is needed
- Fits most types of molded hoops
- No adhesive is needed
- Sturdy construction
- All parts interchangeable
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.