- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dixon Classic Hybrid Maple Snare Drum
14 x 6.5 in. Marble Apex
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L70987 000002001 L70987000002001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Classic Hybrid Maple snare drums deliver a classic full-range sound to cover all styles and levels. Classic series snare drums offer drummers traditi...Click To Read More About This Product
Full-range sound for a traditional performance that works in any kit.
Classic Hybrid Maple snare drums deliver a classic full-range sound to cover all styles and levels. Classic series snare drums offer drummers traditional performance and sound options accented by a stylish look. Whether you're looking to change it up or add a sound you just don't have, Dixon Classic snare drums are the tools of the trade.
A classic snare drum from Dixon. Order today.
- Shell Size: Multiple
- Total Pieces: 1
- Free Dixon Drummer’s Pouch
- Shell Material: Maple/Mahogany
- Construction: 9-ply
- Thickness: 6.7mm
- Bearing Edge: Double-Cut 45 Degree
- Reinforcement Ring: Not Applicable
- Material: Steel/ Satin Chrome
- Hoops: 2.3mm Inward Flanged Hoops
- Lugs: Contemporary Low Mass
- Throw Off: Lever Style
- Internal Muffler: No
- Snares: 20-Stand Steel
- Heads: Factory
- Finish: Wrap
- Country of Origin: Taiwan
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.