- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dixon Dixon Little Roomer 5-Piece Shell Pack
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L71503 000001000 L71503000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Little Roomer looks, sounds and plays like your regular drum kit, only smaller. Compact for small spaces, volume control and easy transport, Little R...Click To Read More About This Product
Portable and compact, Little Roomer gives drummers versatility without compromise.
Little Roomer looks, sounds and plays like your regular drum kit, only smaller. Compact for small spaces, volume control and easy transport, Little Roomer can be configured down to its versatile 7”x20” bass drum to meet most gig requirements with little compromise.
What makes Little Roomer different than most compact kits is its clear articulate tom, floor tom and snare, highlighted by the controlled but expanded tuning range of its 7”x20” bass drum. The larger head surface offers a lower and more natural tuning range than the usual smaller, but deeper travel-focused kits making Little Roomer proportionally accurate and musically relevant.
The Little Roomer system doesn’t stop at cool shell packs. Dixon applied the same concept to a series of Little Roomer hardware and companion bags which make Little Roomer the perfect system to pick up and play. Leave the Cajon at home and don’t forget your stick bag, because Little Roomer can be played wherever music can be made.
- Mahogany Shells
- Mountable 10" Snare Drum
- Mounted 6" Tambourine
- Classic Gull Wing Spurs
- Free Dixon Drummer's Pouch
A 5-piece mahogany shell pack you'll love playing. Order today.
- Bass drum(s): 20x7"
- Tom(s): 10x7"
- Floor tom(s): 13x10"
- Snare: 10x3.5"
- Other: 6" Mounted Tambourine
- Total pieces: 5
- Shell material: Mahogany
- Construction: 9-Ply
- Thickness (mm): 7.5 mm
- Bearing edge: 45°
- Material: Steel/Chrome
- Tom Mount: Shell Mounted 10.5mm Bracket
- Bass Drum: 7/8" Dia. Mounting Post
- Hoops: 1.6 mm Triple-flange
- Lugs: Low-mass
- Heads: Dixon Branded Double Ply
- Finish type: Lacquer
- Country of origin: Taiwan
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.