- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dream Bliss Small Bell Flat Ride Cymbal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L74703 000001000 L74703000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This Dream Bliss Small Bell Flat ride cymbal is a rare gem. It features a massive flat profile that creates a complex world of stick sounds. This cym...Click To Read More About This Product
Flat ride cymbal forged from cast bronze alloy and made completely by hand
This Dream Bliss Small Bell Flat ride cymbal is a rare gem. It features a massive flat profile that creates a complex world of stick sounds. This cymbal leans into the stick definition due to its flat shape, making it the driest ride in the Bliss line. It features a very small bell to maximize the “flat top” character, but Dream also made sure the bell remained functional when needed. And because it still features micro-lathing and hand-hammering, the remaining wash is complex and unique. Like every cymbal in the Bliss line, this beastly ride cymbal is hand-forged and entirely hand-crafted. Made from cast bronze alloy, Bliss series cymbals have a warmth that seduces at low volume and thunders with a froth of dark undertones when the cymbal opens up. They're made to wobble and shimmer with a high level of sensitivity. Each Bliss cymbal has a complex voice, as individual as the drummer who plays it.
- Flat hand-crafted ride cymbal with dark, warm tone
- Made from high-end cast bronze, shaped flat for dry stick response
- Meticulously crafted for maximum sensitivity and shimmer
- Forged, lathed and hammered by hand to give each cymbal an individual character
- Natural finish highlights visual quality of the alloy
Own a hand-crafted cymbal with a personality all its own. Order now.
- Quantity: 1
- Type: Ride
- Sizes (in): 24
- Material: Cast alloy
- Hammering: Hand
- Lathing: Full
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.