- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dream Eclipse Crash
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L75228 000002000 L75228000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Dream Eclipse crash is a cast bronze cymbal that cuts through the mix as a crash, and settles into a dark wash when played as a ride. The Eclipse...Click To Read More About This Product
Cast bronze crash cymbal with half-raw, half-lathed surface for a striking contrast in sound
The Dream Eclipse crash is a cast bronze cymbal that cuts through the mix as a crash, and settles into a dark wash when played as a ride. The Eclipse series is made with a raw bell, raw shoulder and lathed edge. The result is a distinctive mix of light and dark that gives the series its name. These cymbals are crafted by firing the disc in the oven, hand hammering the surface, immersing the cymbal in saltwater and then firing it again. Lastly, Dream lathes the outer edge in the same style as their popular Bliss cymbals. This results in a unique contrast in look and sound. Playing the bell, bow and edge will reveal several distinct sound profiles. The edge emits a bright crash, while riding the bow will build into the smoky wash players expect from raw B20 bronze.
- Cast bronze crash cymbal with mix of raw and lathed surfaces
- Hammered and lathed completely by hand
- Fired multiple times, with a saltwater bath for distinctive texture
- Edge emits explosive crash when struck
- Bow is raw for a smoky, articulate ride sound
Find your sound in the space between light and dark. Order now.
- Quantity: 1
- Type: Crash
- Sizes (in): Multiple
- Material: Cast alloy
- Hammering: Hand
- Lathing: Edge
- Finish: Natural
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.