- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dream Eclipse Ride
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L75236 000002000 L75236000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Dream Eclipse ride is a cast bronze cymbal that features a raw center taken from the Moon Ride, for a highly articulate and smoky stick sound. Th...Click To Read More About This Product
Cast bronze ride cymbal with half-raw, half-lathed surface for a striking contrast in sound
The Dream Eclipse ride is a cast bronze cymbal that features a raw center taken from the Moon Ride, for a highly articulate and smoky stick sound. The edge is lathed finely, and can be ridden for an entirely different, more washy sound. The result is a distinctive mix of light and dark that gives the series its name. These cymbals are crafted by firing the disc in the oven, hand hammering the surface, immersing the cymbal in saltwater and then firing it again. Lastly, Dream lathes the outer edge in the same style as their popular Bliss cymbals. This results in a unique contrast in look and sound. Playing the bell, bow and edge will reveal several distinct sound profiles.
- Cast bronze ride cymbal with mix of raw and lathed surfaces
- Hammered and lathed completely by hand
- Fired multiple times, with a saltwater bath for distinctive texture
- Raw bow is smoky and articulate, like the Dream Moon Ride
- Lathed edge builds to a pleasant wash
Find your sound in the space between light and dark. Order now.
- Quantity: 1
- Type: Ride
- Sizes (in): Multiple
- Material: Cast alloy
- Hammering: Hand
- Lathing: Edge
- Finish: Natural
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.