Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Dream Energy Crash/Ride 22 in.true true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Style: 22 in.
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Crash/ride cymbal with raw bell, heavier weight and tapered edges for sensitivity
Dream crafts every Energy cymbal with the same care and craftsmanship as all their cymbals and gongs, but with heavier weights for drummers who need more projection. The series also features raw bells, which keep overtones under control and project with profound clarity when struck. Master smiths hand-make every Energy cymbal with tapered lathing so that the edges are extra thin. This results in fast attack and great sensitivity, even with the heavier weights. That’s the philosophy of this series: warm, rich, lightning-fast cymbals that can still deliver at the highest volumes.
- Crash/ride cymbal with warm wash and bright crash sound
- Energy series features heavier weights for high-volume play
- Tapered lathing preserves sensitivity by keeping edges thin
- Handmade and hand-hammered by individual smiths
- Thick, raw bell penetrates with clear definition
Don’t sacrifice tone for volume. Order now.
Energy Crash/Ride Specifications:Sizes and Purpose
- Quantity: 1
- Type: Crash/ride
- Sizes (in): 20/21/22
- Material: Cast alloy
- Hammering: Hand
- Lathing: Bow
- Bell: Raw
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.