- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dream Vintage Bliss Crash/Ride
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L74722 000003000 L74722000003000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Reissued as their own line due to popularity, the Dream Vintage Bliss crash/ride cymbals feature a unique shape, with a wide bell that slopes gently ...Click To Read More About This Product
Handmade crash/ride cymbal with wide bell and gently sloped vintage profile
Reissued as their own line due to popularity, the Dream Vintage Bliss crash/ride cymbals feature a unique shape, with a wide bell that slopes gently into a low-profile bow. This combines with vintage weight to produce an oceanic wave of complex wash, while maintaining a rich, warm stick sound. When played, these cymbals wobble like old-school jazz rides. Responsive, full-bodied with a rapid decay, Vintage Bliss cymbals make truly functional crash-rides in a variety of musical styles.
- Crash/ride cymbal with vintage profile for old-school shimmer
- Wide bell slopes gently into shallow bow
- Meticulously crafted for maximum sensitivity
- Forged, lathed and hammered by hand to give each cymbal an individual character
- Natural finish highlights visual quality of cast alloy
This incredibly popular cymbal is back as its own series. Order now.
- Quantity: 1
- Type: Crash/ride
- Sizes (in): 17/18/19/20/22
- Material: Cast alloy
- Hammering: Hand
- Lathing: Full
- Bell: Large
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.