- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DW 3-Piece Performance Series Shell Pack
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L74202 000001000 L74202000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This DW Performance Series 3-piece shell pack is designed to be the go-to choice for drummers who want to experience everything Drum Workshop is know...Click To Read More About This Product
3-piece shell pack made from maple, with DW turret lugs and 18” bass drum
This DW Performance Series 3-piece shell pack is designed to be the go-to choice for drummers who want to experience everything Drum Workshop is known for. That means obsessive attention to detail, custom-inspired design and an absolute refusal to cut corners. The Performance series features a new quarter turret lug, low mass die-cast claw hooks on the kick, new badges, a new DW logo head and select premium finish.
And that’s just the looks—most importantly, the Performance series has the sound players expect from Drum Workshop. It features easy-to-tune, superior HVX shells made from maple, with 45° bearing edges and Remo USA heads. Shell hardware includes suspension tom mounts and True Pitch tuning.
This 3-piece maple configuration consists of a 12x8” suspended tom, 14x14” floor tom and 18x4” bass drum. Snare drum, cymbals and kit hardware are not included.
- 3-piece maple shell pack with 18” bass drum
- Maple HVX shells with back-cut 45° bearing edge
- Quarter turret lugs and a new DW badge
- Low mass die-cast claw hooks on kick
- Triple-flange hoops and True Pitch tuning rods
- Remo USA heads made for DW
- Cymbals, hardware and snare drum not included
This premium kit just screams DW. Order now.
- Bass drum(s): 18x14"
- Tom(s): 12x8"
- Floor tom(s): 14x14"
- Total pieces: 3
- Shell material: Maple
- Bearing edge: 45°
- Mounts: Suspended
- Hoops: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Proprietary
- Heads: Branded
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.