- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DW Cherry Mahogany Natural Lacquer with Nickel Hardware Snare Drum 14 x 6.5 in.
14 x 6.5 in.
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J42413 000001000 J42413000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Wood species have been historically combined to create a wider selection of sonic possibilities—a legacy that this DW Collector's Series Cherry Mahog...Click To Read More About This Product
A snare from DW with a fusion of two classic, hearty woods.
Wood species have been historically combined to create a wider selection of sonic possibilities—a legacy that this DW Collector's Series Cherry Mahogany Snare evokes. Warmth and dynamic range characterize this unique cherry-mahogany 12-ply shell that is best utilized for genres of music that emphasize woodsy, organic drum tone. With an inner and outer ply of mahogany, these hybrids are sensitive and slightly less resonant.
Hardware appointments include True Hoops, the DW MAG throw-off and 3P (three position) buttplate and True-Tone snare wires and much more.
- Snare Size: 14 x 6-1/2 in.
- Total Pieces: 1
- Case or Bag: Not Applicable
- Stand: Not Applicable
- Shell Material: Hybrid
- Shell Construction: 12-Ply
- Shell Thickness (mm): 8.5
- Bearing Edge: 45°
- Reinforcement Ring: No
- Hardware Material: Nickel-plated
- Hoop Type: Proprietary
- Lugs: Proprietary
- Throw-Off: Tap-Style
- Internal muffler: No
- Snares: Steel
- Heads: Branded
- Finish Type: Lacquer
- Country of Origin: United States
Where bold attack and tonal versatility intersect. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.