- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DW Collector's Series Black Nickel Over Brass Metal Snare Drum
14 x 5.5 in. Black Nickel Over Brass with Chrome Hardware
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #K36616 000001001 K36616000001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Utilizing a thin industry-standard 1 mm shell, and plated with sleek black nickel, the Collector's Series Black Nickel over Brass is a versatile work...Click To Read More About This Product
Capture the classic studio brass snare sound.
Utilizing a thin industry-standard 1 mm shell, and plated with sleek black nickel, the Collector's Series Black Nickel over Brass is a versatile workhorse snare. At home in a variety of musical applications, it offers that sought-after studio sound heard on countless records. It's a staple in every studio and snare locker because of its brightness, cut and decidedly metallic tonal characteristic. Like all Collector's Series drums, these are available in a variety of sizes and hardware options to fit your sound and style needs.
- 1 mm brass shell with black nickel plating
- True Hoops
- True Pitch™ tension rods
- MAG™ throw-off system
- DW heads by Remo USA
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.