- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DW Collector's Series Queen Icon Snare
14 x 6.5 in. Gold Hardware
- Write a Review
- J06637 000001001 J06637000001001
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Created by DW Drum Designer, John Good, to pay tribute to some of the most iconic drummers in the history of rock, DW Icon snare drums honor Neil Pea...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
No Signature Required: Collector's Series® Icon„¢ Snare Drums by DW.
Created by DW Drum Designer, John Good, to pay tribute to some of the most iconic drummers in the history of rock, DW Icon snare drums honor Neil Peart of Rush, Roger Taylor of Queen, and Nick Mason of Pink Floyd. The snare drum sizes and configurations are as played by each artist, with one dramatic new design element.
The finish is painstakingly laser-cut, then hand-inlayed from a variety of jaw-dropping exotic wood veneers. For Roger Taylor's drum, the Queen crest is realistically recreated in the wood and complemented by gold hardware to bring out the luster of the maple burl. The HVLT shell is crafted from 10 plies of American rock maple.
Each drum is protected with clear gloss lacquer and includes Collector's Series snare drum standard features such as our MAG throw-off system with 3P (3 position) butt-plate, True-Hoops, True-Tone snare wires, True-Pitch tuning and DW Heads by Remo USA. Also included are a premium DW snare bag, certificate of authenticity and a legend that describes the woods used for each specific drum.
- Snare Size: 14" x 6-1/2"
- Total Pieces: 1
- Case or Bag: Yes
- Stand: Not Applicable
- Shell Material: Maple
- Shell Construction: 10-Ply
- Shell Thickness (mm): 7.9
- Bearing Edge: 60°
- Reinforcement Ring: No
- Hardware Material: Gold-plated
- Hoop Type: Patented
- Lugs: Proprietary
- Throw-Off: Tap-Style
- Internal muffler: No
- Snares: Steel
- Heads: Branded
- Finish Type: Lacquer
- Country of Origin: United States
Drums built to honor iconic artists in style and tone. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.