- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DW Collector's Series Santa Monica Snare Drum with Chrome Hardware
14 x 5 in. Butterscotch
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L71005 000001001 L71005000001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Santa Monica is the original Collector's Series all-maple shell configuration. Named after the famed California beach town where Drum Workshop was fo...Click To Read More About This Product
Maple wood and chrome hardware create versatile sounds for this original.
Santa Monica is the original Collector's Series all-maple shell configuration. Named after the famed California beach town where Drum Workshop was founded, the shells offer yet another versatile sonic option for drummers, while paying tribute to DW's near 50 year drum-making legacy.
Hand-crafted from select plies North American Hard Rock maple at the California Custom Shop, the 6-ply shells utilize slightly thicker 1/32" veneers, and are fitted with 6-ply reinforcement hoops offering a resonant, yet focused tonality.
A classic snare you'll love playing. Order today.
- Snare size: 14x5"
- Total pieces: 1
- Shell material: Maple
- Shell construction: 6-ply
- Reinforcement ring: Yes
- Hardware material: Chrome
- Hoop type: Proprietary
- Lugs: Proprietary
- Throw-off: Patented
- Snares: Proprietary
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.