- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DW Collector's Series Satin Oil Snare Drum
Natural with Chrome Hardware 14x5.5
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #H89936 000001003 H89936000001003
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Collector's Series Satin Oil Snare is crafted from only the finest hand-selected North American Maple and built in DW's California custom shop. T...Click To Read More About This Product
The standard by which all other DW snare drums are measured.
The Collector's Series Satin Oil Snare is crafted from only the finest hand-selected North American Maple and built in DW's California custom shop. The snare offers warm, full tone and each 10-ply shell is fitted with a 6-ply reinforcement hoop, a 60-degree bearing edge for optimal tone and a satin oil finish.
The Collector's Series Maple is the definitive workhorse wood snare drum to own.
- Snare Size: Multiple Sizes
- Total Pieces: 1
- Case or Bag: Not Applicable
- Stand: Not Applicable
- Shell Material: Maple
- Shell Construction: 10-Ply
- Shell Thickness (mm): 7.9
- Bearing Edge: 60°
- Reinforcement Ring: Yes
- Hardware Material: Steel
- Hoop Type: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Proprietary
- Throw-Off: Tap-Style
- Internal muffler: No
- Snares: Steel
- Heads: Branded
- Finish Type: Wrap
- Country of Origin: United States
A snare drum that's a worthy addition to any collection. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.