- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DW Collector's Series Stainless Steel Snare Drum with Chrome Hardware
14 x 6.5 in. Polished
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L24923 000001001 L24923000001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A much lighter weight shell than its steel cousin, the Collector’s Series Stainless Steel is rolled from pure stainless and even has stainless steel ...Click To Read More About This Product
A workhorse snare that no snare collection is complete without.
A much lighter weight shell than its steel cousin, the Collector’s Series Stainless Steel is rolled from pure stainless and even has stainless steel True Pitch tension rods and Chrome plated steel flanged 3.0 counter hoops. The lugs, throw off and butt plate are chrome plated to complete the look. This drum is a studio workhorse, much like some of the most popular brass drums of the past, but with much less muffling required.
- Lighter weight rolled stainless steel shell
- Stainless steel True Pitch tension rods
- Chrome-plated steel flanged 3.0 counter hoops
- DW chrome-plated turret lugs
- Chrome-plated MAG throw off and 3-position butt plate
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.