- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DW Concrete Snare Drum
- Write a Review
- Product H99088
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Collector's Series Concrete Snare from DW is perfectly suited for both live and studio applications and provide a decidedly different tonal quali...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A first-of-its-kind, concrete-shelled snare drum from the masters at DW.
The Collector's Series Concrete Snare from DW is perfectly suited for both live and studio applications and provide a decidedly different tonal quality than either wood or metal. This drum has a dynamic range with the projection to cut through any mix and the warmth to fill an ambient group's rhythm section.
The thin, cast 5.5mm shell includes a standard 45 degree cut bearing edge and snare beds. Additionally, this drum is fitted with stout 3mm True Hoops, a pro-quality MAG throw-off and more.
- Snare Size: Multiple Sizes
- Total Pieces: 1
- Case or Bag: Not Applicable
- Stand: Not Applicable
- Shell Material: Concrete
- Shell Construction: Solid
- Shell Thickness (mm): 5.5
- Bearing Edge: 45°
- Reinforcement Ring: Yes
- Hardware Material: Black Nickel
- Hoop Type: Proprietary
- Lugs: Proprietary
- Throw-Off: Tap-Style
- Internal muffler: No
- Snares: Steel
- Heads: Branded
- Finish Type: Raw
- Country of Origin: United States
This snare will pave your way to the front of the stage. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.