- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DW Design Series 3-Piece Shell Pack
Crimson Satin Metallic
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L69009 000001000 L69009000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The DW Design Series takes DW's custom drum-making know-how to create a line of drums designed to raise the bar yet again. The series-specific mini T...Click To Read More About This Product
3-piece maple shell kit includes 13" rack tom, 16" floor tom and 22" bass drum
The DW Design Series takes DW's custom drum-making know-how to create a line of drums designed to raise the bar yet again. The series-specific mini Turret lug, Remo USA-made Suede "outline" logo heads and a sleek silver and white badge give the Design Series a fresh, yet decidedly "DW" look. Also included are pro features such as STM (Suspension Tom Mounts), True-Pitch Tuning, low-mass die cast claw hooks and more.
Last, but certainly not least: the sound. These thick North American Maple shells pack a punch. Incorporating HVLT (vertical low timbre shell with a horizontal outer ply), Design Series shells are full, resonant and responsive.
This 3-piece Shell Pack includes a 13x9” suspended tom, 16x16” floor tom and 22x16” bass drum. Available in two special satin finishes: Iron Metallic and Crimson Metallic.
- 13x9" tom, 16x16" floor tom, 22x16" bass drum
- 8-ply North American Maple tom shells with vertical low-timbre shell and horizontal outer ply
- Specialized DW "turret" lug shape exclusive to Design Series
- Chrome hardware, including suspension tom mounts
- Remo USA drum heads
- Available in 2 satin finishes: Crimson Metallic and Iron Metallic
Want a fresh take on classic DW craftsmanship? Order now.
- Bass drum(s): 22x16"
- Tom(s): 13x9"
- Floor tom(s): 16x16"
- Total pieces: 3
- Shell material: Maple
- Construction: 8-Ply
- Bearing edge: 45°
- Material: Steel
- Hoops: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Proprietary
- Heads: Branded
- Finish type: Satin
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.