- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DW Design Series Bass Drum
22 x 18 in. Steel Gray
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L77776 000001001 L77776000001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The DW Design Series maple bass drum is packed with features drawn from DW's custom drum-making experience. It starts with the shell, made from 100% ...Click To Read More About This Product
22" North American maple bass drum with die-cast hooks and low-mass lugs
The DW Design Series maple bass drum is packed with features drawn from DW's custom drum-making experience. It starts with the shell, made from 100% North American maple. It's built thick and uses DW's proprietary HVLT ply construction, for a powerful low-timbre punch. The shell is then fitted with hardware that DW developed for their custom drums, including True Pitch tension rods for nuanced tuning that stays in place. The claw hooks on the bass drum are die-cast for a perfect fit.
But the Design Series doesn't just mimic DW's other series. It's designed to raise the bar for modern drums. So, this kick has a few features that are specific to the series. The low-mass mini turret lugs are unmistakably DW, but smaller for reduced shell contact and a better view of the finish. The included Remo USA Suede heads feature an "outline" logo. The Design Series badge is a sleek silver and white—bold without being flashy. This stylish, solidly built maple kick can anchor any kit.
- 22x18 in. all-maple bass drum
- 8-ply North American Maple vertical low-timbre shell with horizontal outer ply
- 60-degree bearing edge with rounded outer plies for head contact
- Die-cast claw hooks
- Specialized low-mass mini turret lugs
- Remo USA Suede drum heads
Add that classic maple tone to your downbeats. Order now.
- Bass drum size: 22 x 18 in.
- Total pieces: 1
- Shell material: Maple
- Shell construction: 8-ply
- Bearing edge: 60°
- Hardware material: Steel lugs, die-cast claws
- Hoop type: Wood
- Lugs: Low-mass
- Heads: Branded
- Finish type: Lacquer
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.