- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DW Design Series Mini-Pro 4-Piece Shell Pack with 16" Bass Drum
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J25165 000002000 J25165000002000
6-Month* financing available.
Originally designed as a high-end drum set for children, the Design Series Mini-Pro from DW became a much talked about kit among DW artists. Its qual...Click To Read More About This Product
Professional-quality drums designed for players of all sizes.
Originally designed as a high-end drum set for children, the Design Series Mini-Pro from DW became a much talked about kit among DW artists. Its quality construction and scaled-down sizes sounded astonishingly big and it was simply fun to play. Now, the Mini-Pro makes its return as part of the Design Series.
As is the case with most Design Series drums, the 8-ply shells (10-ply snare) are crafted from North American maple with no reinforcement hoops. The shells are fitted with mini-turret lugs, triple-flange hoops and U.S.-made DW heads by Remo. The kick drum features low-mass spurs and a ratchet bass drum mount standard.
The kit is offered in two finishes. Cymbals and hardware sold separately.
- Bass Drum(s): 16" x 14"
- Tom(s): 10" x 6"
- Floor Tom(s): 13" x 9"
- Snare: 12" x 5"
- Total Pieces: 4
- Hardware: Not Applicable
- Cymbals: Not Applicable
- Shell Material: Maple
- Construction: 8-Ply
- Thickness (mm): 5.6
- Bearing Edge: 45
- Reinforcement Ring: Not Applicable
- Material: Steel
- Mounts: Suspended
- Hoops: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Patented
- Heads: Branded
- Finish Type: Lacquer
- Country of Origin: Taiwan
Adolescent dimensions, grown-up tone. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.