- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DW Performance Series 5-Piece Shell Pack
Candy Apple Lacquer with Chrome Hardware
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #H80092 000002000 H80092000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With a look that is decidedly DW and a tone to match, the Performance Series exemplifies DW's commitment to handcrafted drums and value. The foundati...Click To Read More About This Product
Handcrafted drums to elevate your drumming performance.
With a look that is decidedly DW and a tone to match, the Performance Series exemplifies DW's commitment to handcrafted drums and value. The foundation of this kit, advanced HVX shells, were conceived, designed and constructed by John Good and the DW Custom Shop team in their Oxnard, California shell shop.
The 8-ply HVX shells of this configuration (10-ply snare and kick shells) combine advanced grain orientation technology and hand-selected North American hard rock maple to deliver a low, punchy tone, with lush resonance and projection that's perfectly suited for live applications. Back-cut 45-degree bearing edges reduce shell-to-head contact to increase attack, while Suspension Tom Mounts (STM) collaborate to ensure a longer fundatmental tone.
This Performance Series 5-piece kit is framed by chrome hardware and features classic DW quarter turret lugs and low mass die-cast claw hooks. It is available in a variety of finishes like satin oil, specialty lacquer and FinishPly„¢.
Cymbals, snare and hardware sold separately.
- Bass drum(s): 22" x 18"
- Tom(s): 10" x 8", 12" x 9"
- Floor tom(s): 16" x 14"
- Snare: 14" x 5-1/2"
- Total pieces: 5
- Hardware: Not applicable
- Cymbals: Not applicable
- Shell material: Maple
- Construction: 8-ply
- Thickness (mm): 5.6
- Bearing edge: 45
- Reinforcement ring: Not applicable
- Material: Steel
- Mounts: Suspended
- Hoops: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Patented
- Heads: Branded
- Finish type: Lacquer
- Country of origin: United States
The original custom-inspired drums. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.