- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DW Performance Series Snare
White Marine 14x6.5
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #H83316 000001002 H83316000001002
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
DW's Performance Series Snare offers a brand new shell technology devised by John Good and the DW Custom Shell Shop in California. Combining the late...Click To Read More About This Product
A snare drum that provides an all-maple expansion or upgrade to an existing drum setup.
DW's Performance Series Snare offers a brand new shell technology devised by John Good and the DW Custom Shell Shop in California. Combining the latest grain orientation technology and hand-selected North American Hard Rock Maple, Performance Series' proprietary HVX shells deliver a low, punchy fundamental, with ample resonance and projection that's perfectly suited for live applications.
This snare features a 10-ply shell with HVX construction. The drum hardware offers a "turret lug" for a unique "propeller" look, beefy 3mm, triple-flanged counter hoops, True-Pitch tuning rods and a smooth-action DW MAG throw-off. Made in the USA.
- Snare Size: Multiple Sizes
- Total Pieces: 1
- Case or Bag: Not Applicable
- Stand: Not Applicable
- Shell Material: Maple
- Shell Construction: 10-Ply
- Shell Thickness (mm): 7.1
- Bearing Edge: 45°
- Reinforcement Ring: No
- Hardware Material: Steel
- Hoop Type: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Patented
- Throw-Off: Tap-Style
- Internal muffler: No
- Snares: Steel
- Heads: Branded
- Finish Type: Multiple
- Country of Origin: United States
Pack more performance into your existing setup. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.