- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Elektron Analog Heat MKII
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L34258 000000000 L34258000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Analog Heat MKII is a highly unique yet very easy to use tabletop effects processor that features distortion, filtering and EQ. It fits perfectly...Click To Read More About This Product
Following in the footsteps of its predecessor with new features and major improvements.
The Analog Heat MKII is a highly unique yet very easy to use tabletop effects processor that features distortion, filtering and EQ. It fits perfectly in both the studio environment as well as on stage, and is the ultimate tool for producers, musicians, sound designers and serious audio hobbyists who wants to enhance, filter, tweak, warm up or destroy, mono and stereo audio signals, and is perfect for any musical style.
Apart from stereo audio inputs and outputs, the Analog Heat MKII also features dual expression/CV inputs perfect for any kind of analog or modular setup, full MIDI In/Out/Thru, DIN sync generation for both the MIDI Out and Thru ports, two internal modulation sources, an envelope follower, 128 User Presets, active audio bypass switch, Dry/Wet mix knob, switched mode power supply which is a must for touring musicians, a Headphones output, and USB connectivity allowing the unit to be used as a 2in/2out CoreAudio/ASIO/WDM sound card.
The Analog Heat MKII also features Overbridge, the award winning DAW integration software that allows for hardware to operate within a VST/AU host. Overbridge for the Analog Heat MKII offers the user a quick and efficient way of routing audio to and from the DAW for audio processing using just a single USB cable. The audio routing can be aggregated, meaning no change of current sound card settings in the DAW is needed. Overbridge also offers a glorious graphic user interface inside the DAW environment for full remote control of all parameters in the Analog Heat MKII.
Eight stereo analog distortion circuits
The eight stereo analog distortion circuits have been designed to provide a huge range of sound shaping possibilities, as well as to fully complement each other. They are capable of everything from subtle high frequency enhancement to warm tape-like saturation to harsh over-the-top distortion.
Stereo multi-mode filter and EQ
The stereo analog multi-mode filter sits after the distortion circuitry and features 7 filter types with resonance control. Together with the 2-band stereo analog EQ, the affected signal can be shaped in a plethora of ways, from surgical frequency amendments to dramatic filter sweeps.
Modulation sources includes an assignable envelope, an assignable LFO, and dual expression/CV inputs, making it very easy to create rhythmical textures, re-shape beats or create interesting movement in the processed audio. The envelope can also act as an envelope follower, tracing the amplitude of the incoming audio signal for use as an internal modulation source. The LFO can be both free running or synchronized to an external MIDI clock.
The Overbridge technology effortlessly brings the sound and control of the Analog Heat MKII into a DAW environment. Connecting the Analog Heat MKII to a computer via USB will enable it as a VST/AU plug-in.
Overbridge also features a graphical user interface, making it look like you are ITB with all the advantages of automation and total recall.
Overbridge makes analog processing of individual sounds, external audio, virtual instruments inside the DAW, stems and even complete mixes, a fully integrated and ultra-rewarding experience.
- OLED screen with twice the resolution
- Bigger display for improved visibility
- Improved high resolution encoders
- Ultra durable button mechanism rated for 50 million presses
- Backlit buttons for enhanced usability
- Design streamlined with current product line
Call or click to order today!
- 128 x 64 pixel OLED screen
- MIDI In/Out/Thru with dual DIN Sync output support
- 2 x 1/4” impedance balanced audio out jacks
- 2 x 1/4” balanced audio in jacks
- 1 x 1/4” stereo headphone jack
- 2 x 1/4” expression/CV input jacks
- 48 kHz, 24-bit D/A and A/D converters
- Electrically isolated Hi-speed USB 2.0 port Flash-EEPROM upgradable OS 100×100mm VESA-compatible mounting holes
- Sturdy steel casing
- 3-year limited Elektron warranty
- Dimensions(WxHxD): 8.5” x 7.2” x 2.5” (215 x 184 x 63 mm)
- Weight: 3.3 lb. (1.5 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.