- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gon Bops Mariano Series Djembe
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J73493 000001000 J73493000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
For 2016, the Gon Bops Mariano Djembe has been improved with a REMO Black Suede head for improved tuning capability and huge tone that provides stron...Click To Read More About This Product
Redesigned with Remo black suede head and improved tuning capability.
For 2016, the Gon Bops Mariano Djembe has been improved with a REMO Black Suede head for improved tuning capability and huge tone that provides strong bass tones and piercing slaps. Crafted from Durian wood—selected for its light weight and strength—the Mariano Series Djembe boasts a lightweight, compact top ring that allows it to be played close to body as well as 8 tuning lugs that allow exceptionally high-tuning capability.
- REMO Black Suede head for exceptionally high tuning and huge tone
- Crafted from lightweight, great-sounding Durian wood
- Compact top ring allows playing close to body
- 8 tuning lugs for exceptionally high tuning capability
- Huge tone in a quality, lightweight instrument
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.