- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gretsch Drums Broadkaster Snare Drum
14 x 8 in. Natural Satin
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #K35582 000001001 K35582000001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
From the 1920s through the 1950s, the Gretsch flagship drum set was the legendary Broadkaster Series. Today, in the Gretsch Drum Factory in Ridgeland...Click To Read More About This Product
Classic Gretsch craftsmanship and sound for today's drummer.
From the 1920s through the 1950s, the Gretsch flagship drum set was the legendary Broadkaster Series. Today, in the Gretsch Drum Factory in Ridgeland, South Carolina, with the help of advanced drum-making techniques, the Broadkaster has returned and in a very big way, bringing with it all of sonic brilliance of its namesake.
Meet the 8 x 14 in. Broadkaster Snare Drum. Each shell is made with a North American maple/poplar/maple formula and like all USA-made Gretsch drums, shell interiors are finished with classic Gretsch Silver Sealer. The shell is hand finished with the exclusive reverse round-over bearing edge, which allows greater surface contact between the bearing edge and drum head. The results are a drum sound and feel like its legendary predecessors from the 1950s… incredibly deep, warm, dense and punchy. Broadkaster snare drums are outfitted with Gretsch’s “302” 3.0mm, double flanged steel hoops to add ambient overtones to the overall tonal characteristics.
- Made with a North American maple/poplar/maple formula
- Shell interior finished with classic Gretsch Silver Sealer
- Exclusive reverse round-over bearing edge
- Outfitted with Gretsch’s “302” 3.0 mm, double flanged steel hoops
Call or click to order today!
- Snare size: 14 x 8 in.
- Total pieces: 1
- Case or Bag: Not Applicable
- Stand: Not Applicable
- Shell material: Multiple
- Shell construction: Not specified
- Shell thickness (mm): Not Specified
- Bearing edge: Rounded
- Reinforcement ring: No
- Hardware material: Steel
- Hoop type: Proprietary
- Lugs: Proprietary
- Throw-off: Patented
- Internal muffler: No
- Snares: Steel Carbon
- Heads: Branded
- Finish type: Lacquer
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.